Camo Quilted Silk Bomber Jacket
Our new and first collection of quilted silk crepe de chine bomber jackets. Quilted in a chevron pattern using British wool. Longer organic rib to the cuffs and waistband makes it incredible warm and comfortable. You really do feel wrapped up and of course fabulously stylish!
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Quilted in 100% natural and renewable fibre
- Lined in sustainable EcoVera Tencel
- Cuffs, waistband and neck in a soft black organic elasticated rib
- YKK Black zip with gold coloured brass teeth and puller
- Available in 3 prints, Marni, Camo and Kiki
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton. Custom sizing is available on request at a premium price.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfil it.
Want to know more about our quilted wool?
Content: 74% Woolkeepers Wool, 25% Ingeo PLA Fibre
- Excellent wash durability
- Maintains shape
- Natural temperature regulation for wearer comfort
- Good stretch and recovery
- Absorption means more comfort so you can wash your garment less, using less energy