Regular price £85.00
Our new organic cotton everyday tote bag is a unique combination of classic Darling and modern style. Combining our quilted Camo finish with an organic cotton or tencel lining, this bag is the perfect blend of style and usability, creating a look that's chic and instantly recognisable.
- Made in Eco Gots certified organic cotton drill
- Quilted in 100% natural and renewable British wool fibre
- Lined in sustainable EcoVera Tencel
- Popper fastening
- Internal pocket
- Dimensions at base 31 cm wide, 14 cm deep, 34 cm high, plus handles.
- Print placement will vary on every bag
- Also available in Shoku, Remi, and Ryoko
|SIZE||UK SIZE||1. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||2.BUST||3. SLEEVE LENGTH||Zip Length|
Our scarves are individually sized.
The Darling Difference
Creativity with purpose
We take beautiful images, drawings and paintings created by Sophie herself and rework them into illustrative, timeless designs. Our ethos lies in creative exploration, where art and fashion collide into collections of colour, pattern and print. We specialise in the unique, referencing and taking inspiration from natural phenomena and especially iconic Japanese paintings.
We don’t use any plastic in our packaging. We hand deliver where possible and we collect and drop production pieces by hand. All of us walk to work. Our fabrics are purchased in the UK, we use UK print companies for our digital collections and our hand printing is done in house.
Our sustainability lies in our production process and in keeping our numbers small.
Read more on our Sustainability page.
Care for your hero piece
We advise treating her kindly. Any silk items, especially our quintessential silk bomber jackets must be dry cleaned - and not just any old dry cleaner, but someone you trust to take care of her as well as you do. You'll treasure her for years to come.
Satin silk scarves are happy to be hand washed in cool water. Use gentle detergent, don’t soak and gently wring out hanging to dry. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse.
Please see the care label for other instructions.
Shipping and returns
- FREE tracked delivery to UK addresses on orders above £100
- Postage fees will apply to non-UK addresses, this will be calculated at checkout
- All of our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift, contact us and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch
- Read our full shipping policy for more details
- We are sure you'll love your piece. But if for any reason you need to return it, we are currently offering a return period of 30 days from receipt. Returns and exchanges.
- Custom made pieces , including reversible bomber jackets are non-refundable.
All our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift please get in touch and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch.
Our custom tissue is eco friendly, made from FSC certified paper, using cellulose fibres and soy based inks, which are 100% compostable.