Asha Cotton Wrap Dress
Regular price £450.00
Organic cotton wrap dress in the Asha print.
Inspired by a trip to one of the Canary Islands earlier this year, I completely fell in love with the sculptural forms of the Monstera plant and the huge leave layered in the sunlights. It's these forms that inspired this design, adding beautiful graceful palm trees, swirling cloud like forms, playful flamingos and cascading ferns to bring it all to life.
- Made in Eco GOTS certified organic cotton
- Wrap dress with tie fastening to front or side made in black sustainable Tencel
- All over print
- Machine Washable
- Completely unique pre production sample
|SIZE||UK SIZE||1. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||2.BUST||3. SLEEVE LENGTH||Zip Length|
Our scarves are individually sized.
The Darling Difference
Creativity with purpose
We take beautiful images, drawings and paintings created by Sophie herself and rework them into illustrative, timeless designs. Our ethos lies in creative exploration, where art and fashion collide into collections of colour, pattern and print. We specialise in the unique, referencing and taking inspiration from natural phenomena and especially iconic Japanese paintings.
We don’t use any plastic in our packaging. We hand deliver where possible and we collect and drop production pieces by hand. All of us walk to work. Our fabrics are purchased in the UK, we use UK print companies for our digital collections and our hand printing is done in house.
Our sustainability lies in our production process and in keeping our numbers small.
Read more on our Sustainability page.
Care for your hero piece
We advise treating her kindly. Any silk items, especially our quintessential silk bomber jackets must be dry cleaned - and not just any old dry cleaner, but someone you trust to take care of her as well as you do. You'll treasure her for years to come.
Satin silk scarves are happy to be hand washed in cool water. Use gentle detergent, don’t soak and gently wring out hanging to dry. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse.
Please see the care label for other instructions.
Shipping and returns
- FREE tracked delivery to UK addresses on orders above £100
- Postage fees will apply to non-UK addresses, this will be calculated at checkout
- All of our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift, contact us and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch
- Read our full shipping policy for more details
- We are sure you'll love your piece. But if for any reason you need to return it, we are currently offering a return period of 30 days from receipt. Returns and exchanges.
- Custom made pieces , including reversible bomber jackets are non-refundable.
All our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift please get in touch and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch.
Our custom tissue is eco friendly, made from FSC certified paper, using cellulose fibres and soy based inks, which are 100% compostable.