Sophie Darling classic camouflage inspired print.
I started out here wanting to create my own classic camo but with a twist. Because it has to be 'Darling'! I used a silhouette from an illustration I had worked on which gave me my shapes for the background. I then added the cranes as details coloured to work within the design. The cranes are a reference to my total love of Japanese creativity and design.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Lined in acetate viscose shot twill
- Cuffs, waistband and neck in a soft black organic elasticated rib
- YKK Black zip with gold coloured brass teeth and puller
- This print is also available in quilted silk and quilted cotton.
As all of our pieces are hand-made to order, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
Unsure about what size to order? Check our size guide.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.