Cotton Fur Lined Gilet
- Outer in Eco organic GOTS certified cotton drill
- Quilted in 100% natural and renewable fibre
- Prym Popper fastenings in an antique brass finsh
- Co-ordinated bound edges
- Fur Lined
- Available in Kiki, Remi, Shoku and Marni
Care instructions: 30 degrees | Wool or gentle wash cycle | Wool Detergent | Dry Flat | Do not iron
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton. Custom sizing is available on request at a premium price.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.
Want to know more about our quilted wool?
Content: 74% Woolkeepers Wool, 25% Ingeo PLA Fibre
- Excellent wash durability
- Maintains shape
- Natural temperature regulation for wearer comfort
- Good stretch and recovery
- Odour inhibiting
- Absorption means more comfort so you can wash your garment less, using less energy
Global organic textile standard (GOTS)
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed by leading standard setters to define world-wide recognized requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.