Our new quilted waistcoats. Available in 2 different prints. Perfect for layering.
- Outer in Eco organic GOTS certified cotton drill
- Quilted in 100% natural and renewable fibre
- Prym Popper fastenings in an antique brass finsh
- Co-ordinated bound edges
- Lined in sustainable EcoVera Tencel in black or sea green
- Available in Ryoko and Camo
Care instructions: 30 degrees | Wool or gentle wash cycle | Wool Detergent | Dry Flat | Do not iron
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton. Custom sizing is available on request at a premium price.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.