Inspired by Japanese motifs and wood block prints by Hiroshige and Eizan circa 1805, Harper continues Sophie's Japanese landscape inspired themes. Sun ray motifs in pinks and pastel oranges are overlaid in amongst hand drawn painterly mountainous scenes.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Large soft, with a beautiful drape
- Printed and sewn on the South coast of England.
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry.
- Woven from twisted fibres in alternating directions giving it a distinctive delicately soft textured feel.
- Measurements: approximately 135 x 135 cm
Please do get in touch if this is a gift and you need it by a particular date.