Emiko is inspired by a photo I took many years ago in Scotland where I saw an incredibly beautiful clump of trees appearing ethereally through the mist. I’ve been wanting to incorporate it into a design for many years.
Taking the photo as my starting point I’ve created 3 versions of the trees in soft earthy coral pinks. I chose a warm grey as the background and softened it with a brush pen illustrative layer and scattered neon yellow crosses for that playful accent lift.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Intercut frill in pink silk on front and back of jacket
- Puff sleeve
- Lined in acetate viscose shot twill
- Cuffs, waistband and neck in a soft dusty pink organic elasticated rib
- YKK Black zip with rose gold coloured teeth and puller
As all of our pieces are hand-made to order, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
Unsure about what size to order? Check our size guide.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.