Regular price £220.00
Emiko is inspired by a photo I took many years ago in Scotland where I saw an incredibly beautiful clump of trees appearing ethereally through the mist. I’ve been wanting to incorporate it into a design for many years.
- Made in 100% Silk
- Main body in Navy CDC
- Dune Buttons on lapel and cuffs
- Puff Sleeves
As all of our pieces are hand-made to order, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat e ach piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.
|SIZE||UK SIZE||1. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||2.BUST||3. SLEEVE LENGTH||Zip Length|
Our scarves are individually sized.
The Darling Difference
Creativity with purpose
We take beautiful images, drawings and paintings created by Sophie herself and rework them into illustrative, timeless designs. Our ethos lies in creative exploration, where art and fashion collide into collections of colour, pattern and print. We specialise in the unique, referencing and taking inspiration from natural phenomena and especially iconic Japanese paintings.
We don’t use any plastic in our packaging. We hand deliver where possible and we collect and drop production pieces by hand. All of us walk to work. Our fabrics are purchased in the UK, we use UK print companies for our digital collections and our hand printing is done in house.
Our sustainability lies in our production process and in keeping our numbers small.
Read more on our Sustainability page.
Care for your hero piece
We advise treating her kindly. Any silk items, especially our quintessential silk bomber jackets must be dry cleaned - and not just any old dry cleaner, but someone you trust to take care of her as well as you do. You'll treasure her for years to come.
Satin silk scarves are happy to be hand washed in cool water. Use gentle detergent, don’t soak and gently wring out hanging to dry. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse.
Please see the care label for other instructions.
Shipping and returns
- FREE tracked delivery to UK addresses on orders above £100
- Postage fees will apply to non-UK addresses, this will be calculated at checkout
- All of our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift, contact us and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch
- Read our full shipping policy for more details
- We are sure you'll love your piece. But if for any reason you need to return it, we are currently offering a return period of 30 days from receipt. Returns and exchanges.
- Custom made pieces , including reversible bomber jackets are non-refundable.
All our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift please get in touch and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch.
Our custom tissue is eco friendly, made from FSC certified paper, using cellulose fibres and soy based inks, which are 100% compostable.