Inspired by Japanese motifs and wood block prints by Hiroshige and Eizan circa 1805, Harper continues Sophie's Japanese landscape inspired themes. Sun ray motifs in pinks and pastel oranges are overlaid in amongst hand drawn painterly mountainous scenes.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Printed and sewn on the South coast of England.
- Woven from twisted fibres in alternating directions giving it a distinctive delicately soft textured feel.
- Measurements: approximately 67 cm x 67 cm
- Works well as a neckerchief, or loosely tied around the strap of a bag.
Please do get in touch if this is a gift and you need it by a particular date.
If you are buying as a gift, we also offer a lovely gift wrap option, you can buy it here.