Kiki silk crepe de chine scarf, digitally printed in the UK and sewn by hand in our Brighton studio. Woven from twisted fibres giving the fabric a soft unique feel and subtle lustre.
- Made in 100% Silk
- Large soft, with a beautiful drape
- Printed and sewn on the South coast of England
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry
- Backed in buttery blue satin silk
- Measurements: approximately 2.32mts
As all of our pieces are hand-made to order, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your item for, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfil it.