Our new Milla design is a floral motif incorporating turquoise, taupe, peach and greys.
This floral inspired design started life as a series of drawings using a brush pen - I love working this way. With each repetitive stroke of my pen creating the design becomes meditative, almost hypnotic. Although floral was my inspiration, I wanted to create my own Sophie Darling version that was more delicate, abstract and free flowing. To achieve this I combined graphic and organic forms, and used various pinks and turquoise to imply the essence of floral.
The design is digitally printed onto silk crepe de chine in the UK, and sewn by our wonderful seamstresses in Brighton.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Large soft, with a beautiful drape
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry.
- Woven from twisted fibres in alternating directions giving it a distinctive delicately soft textured feel.
- Measurements: approximately 135 x 135 cm
As all of our pieces are hand-made to order, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.