A classic design featuring the moon in all her beauty - This dark atmospheric design takes its inspiration from nature bathed in moonlight. Intricate drawings of abstract landscapes form mystical glowing scenery with the moon casting soft shadows on the valley below.
The design is digitally printed onto silk crepe de chine in the UK, and sewn by our wonderful seamstresses in Brighton.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Large soft, with a beautiful drape
- Cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry.
- Woven from twisted fibres in alternating directions giving it a distinctive delicately soft textured feel.
- Measurements: approximately 135 x 135 cm
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfil it.