Regular price £220.00
Our new quilted waistcoats. Available in 3 different prints. Perfect for layering. Outer in Eco organic GOTS certified cotton drill
- Quilted in 100% natural and renewable fibre
- Prym Popper fastenings in an antique brass finsh
- Co-ordinated bound edges
- Lined in sustainable EcoVera Tencel
- Also available in Camo and Shoku
Care instructions: 30 degrees | Wool or gentle wash cycle | Wool Detergent | Dry Flat | Do not iron
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton. Custom sizing is available on request at a premium price.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to fulfil it.
Want to know more about our quilted wool?
Content: 74% Woolkeepers Wool, 25% Ingeo PLA Fibre
- Excellent wash durability
- Maintains shape
- Natural temperature regulation for wearer comfort
- Good stretch and recovery
- Odour inhibiting
- Absorption means more comfort so you can wash your garment less, using less energy
|SIZE||UK SIZE||1. SHOULDER TO SHOULDER||2.BUST||3. SLEEVE LENGTH||Zip Length|
Our scarves are individually sized.
The Darling Difference
Creativity with purpose
We take beautiful images, drawings and paintings created by Sophie herself and rework them into illustrative, timeless designs. Our ethos lies in creative exploration, where art and fashion collide into collections of colour, pattern and print. We specialise in the unique, referencing and taking inspiration from natural phenomena and especially iconic Japanese paintings.
We don’t use any plastic in our packaging. We hand deliver where possible and we collect and drop production pieces by hand. All of us walk to work. Our fabrics are purchased in the UK, we use UK print companies for our digital collections and our hand printing is done in house.
Our sustainability lies in our production process and in keeping our numbers small.
Read more on our Sustainability page.
Care for your hero piece
We advise treating her kindly. Any silk items, especially our quintessential silk bomber jackets must be dry cleaned - and not just any old dry cleaner, but someone you trust to take care of her as well as you do. You'll treasure her for years to come.
Satin silk scarves are happy to be hand washed in cool water. Use gentle detergent, don’t soak and gently wring out hanging to dry. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse.
Please see the care label for other instructions.
Shipping and returns
- FREE tracked delivery to UK addresses on orders above £100
- Postage fees will apply to non-UK addresses, this will be calculated at checkout
- All of our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift, contact us and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch
- Read our full shipping policy for more details
- We are sure you'll love your piece. But if for any reason you need to return it, we are currently offering a return period of 30 days from receipt. Returns and exchanges.
- Custom made pieces , including reversible bomber jackets are non-refundable.
All our items are individually wrapped and boxed with care and attention to detail. If the item is a gift please get in touch and we will add an extra Sophie Darling touch.
Our custom tissue is eco friendly, made from FSC certified paper, using cellulose fibres and soy based inks, which are 100% compostable.