When I designed Ryoko I wanted to make something pretty and feminine. Playful but minimal in motif and palette. I've kept the base monochrome then feeling it needed a little more I added the cranes to provide an additional layer and as a nod to my Japanese inspired graphics.
- Made in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine
- Dark green satin silk vertical stripe to arm.
- Lined in acetate viscose shot twill
- Cuffs, waistband and neck in a soft black organic elasticated rib
- YKK Black zip with gold coloured brass teeth and puller
- Also available in long scarves, quilted long jacket and cotton Kotos
As all of our pieces are hand-made, creation and shipment times do vary. Our commitment to slow, sustainable, fashion means that we treat each piece as a bespoke garment. This means that every item will be created to order by our caring meticulous team right here in Brighton.
Throughout your orders journey you will receive updates on the status of your garment, right through to its delivery.
Unsure about what size to order? Check our size guide.
If you have a special event that you would like to have your garment for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfil it.