Stunning hand printed and foiled soft, drapey, warm wool scarf.
Silk screen printed by hand in our Brighton studio. The scarf has 2 adjustable ear loops to pull up over your face for comfort to use as a mask, which can be tucked away to be worn as a scarf. There are two ties to secure around your neck, or simply drape around your neck. It is a multi-functional scarf, perfect for the cooler months and it means you can nip into the shops with ease.
- Silk screen printed by Sophie in her Brighton studio
- Made in 100% wool jersey
- Sewn on the South coast of England
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry
- Triangular in shape, made up of two layers of fabric - reversible
- Two adjustable ear loops
- Dimensions width 109cm - length 54cm
- Hand wash only
These scarves are pre-order only with a lead time of approx two weeks. Please do get in touch if this is a gift and you need it by a particular date.