Stunning hand printed and foiled soft, drapey, warm wool scarf.
Silk screen printed by hand in our Brighton studio. The scarf has 2 adjustable ear loops to pull up over your face for comfort to use as a mask, which can be tucked away to be worn as a scarf. There are two ties to secure around your neck, or simply drape around your neck. It is a multi-functional scarf, perfect for the cooler months and it means you can nip into the shops with ease.
- Silk screen printed by Sophie in her Brighton studio
- Made in 100% wool jersey
- Sewn on the South coast of England
- An ideal travel companion as it will pack down relatively small and be light to carry
- Triangular in shape, made up of two layers of fabric - reversible
- Two adjustable ear loops
- Dimensions width 109cm - length 54cm
- Hand wash only
These scarves are pre-order only with a lead time of approx two weeks. Please do get in touch if this is a gift and you need it by a particular date.
As we make all of our stock by hand we may have some fabric available still. If the size you want is out of stock, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we see what we can do for you.